May 2, 2019
Improving Quality of Life
Programs & Events
- Living with Uncertainty Support Group
- Meditation Many Ways
- Nutrition Basics
- Pop Up Workshops
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Gentle Yoga Classes Every Friday
- Head Start Ongoing Monthly Meeting
- Tea and Talk
- Monthly Memorials
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- A Year to Live Workshop Series for Healthcare Practitioners
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Events Calendar
- News & Events
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
Your Commitment to the Program
Please read the following terms for participating in the Head Start Program. We have a lot of demand for this program and it is important that those who are choosing to attend are able to be fully committed.
- I am willing to explore ways of developing my emotional well-being, share my experiences, and to be there for others.
- I understand a workbook will be provided and that I will be expected to track my experiences within.
- I understand the fees for this program are covered by funds raised through the Babes4Breasts campaign, and that I am not expected to pay for the workshops or the group sessions.
- I understand any services provided by OICC practitioners are not covered by the program.
- I understand this is a teaching clinic and there may be students and/or other practitioners attending and participating in the session for learning purposes.
- I understand that because this is a research facility, I will cooperate by filling out research questionnaires as part of this registration process, at the end of the program, as well as 3 months and 6 months post program, in order for the OICC to measure outcomes of the Head Start Program.
- I understand that all information shared by the way of participants in the Head Start Program is confidential.
Please note, that before starting the program you will be asked to fill out a document which includes a health intake questionnaire, outcomes we are tracking to follow your health, and forms on policies, consent for care and privacy related issues.
Thank you for enrolling in this program; we have put a lot of thought into its creation and are delighted you can participate in this.
Latest Blog Posts
November 7, 2018
February 21, 2018